This environment was designed by Fabio Mangone not only as a scenic entrance to the sanctuary, but also as a means of connection between the lower and upper sanctuary.


It is decorated with putti of the XVII century as well as some remakes of the '30s. The side stairs leading to the upper sanctuary, while keeping intact the ancient entrance to the lower church. In the same hall there is a section of glass on the floor showing the exact location of the miraculous apparition in 1555.